how to fine tune in the apps?

1. #1 by Giacomo Hatanaka on 1 Week Ago

how to fine tune in the apps?

Hi there,

New guy to the X Air edit app. I'm wondering: how do you make fine tune adjustments within the app? I'm finding that I can't get the exact amount I want by sliding with my finger. In particular, I want to make a fine adjustment to a value on the stereo delay effect.

I noticed that in the android app, there is a "Fine" button that lets you more or less do that. But, from all I can tell, that app doesn't let you view the details of the effects racks, particularly the ones I'm needing the fine adjustment for.

It'd be great if there was a way I could TYPE in the value I wanted into any given dial in the app.

Additionally, I would prefer it to be within the Ipad app, or at least the desktop Mac app. (Somewhat confounding that all the apps are organized differently)

Thanks!
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 1 Week Ago
    Hi Giacomo,

As I mentioned in your other thread, get Mixing Station instead. The adjustments of the FX settings are much better.

Also Mixing Station is now available for the iPad (just released). The developer is planning on developing versions of it for the PC, Mac, linux and maybe the Raspberry Pi in the future.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator