X Air Orientation

1. #1 by David Tapp on 1 Week Ago

X Air Orientation

Is there a way to make the android X Air app go in portrait mode when you turn your tablet to that orientation?
  2. #2 by Anthonie Hunter on 1 Week Ago
    Mine does that automaticly, provided you have 'Automatic Rotation' on in Android.
    (I don't know if that is the exact term, because mine is not in English)
  3. #3 by David Tapp on 1 Week Ago
    My auto rotate is on but when I put my phone or tablet in portrait the mixer stays in landscape.
  4. #4 by Paul Vannatto on 1 Week Ago
    Hi David,

I'm not sure about the official X-Air app for android, but in Mixing Station App Setup, you can lock the orientation to landscape, portrait or auto.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  5. #5 by David Tapp on 1 Week Ago
    - Paul Vannatto wrote View Post
    Hi David,

I'm not sure about the official X-Air app for android, but in Mixing Station App Setup, you can lock the orientation to landscape, portrait or auto.
    Thanks Paul. Yes I did try Mixing Station and its awesome. I was fooling around with the stock app as it is a full version and was wondering if there was a way to make it portrait mode.
  6. #6 by Paul Vannatto on 1 Week Ago
    - David Tapp wrote View Post
    I was fooling around with the stock app as it is a full version
    Actually it is not a full version. As I mentioned, it is an older port of Mixing Station and hasn't been updated for some time. Mixing Station on the other hand is constantly being updated with new features and bug fixes, including the landscape/portrait/automatic mode.

was wondering if there was a way to make it portrait mode.
    I just checked and I do have it on my phone (but never use it) and no, there is no setting to change it to portrait mode.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  7. #7 by David Tapp on 1 Week Ago
    Thanks Paul,

Mixing Station it is then.