Panning issue with in-ear monitor

1. #1 by Lars Damkjaer on 1 Week Ago

Panning issue with in-ear monitor

Hi

It has been a long time since I posted here - I have always recieved excellent support here so I am hoping once again.

The setup: We have our X32 connected to an wireless in ear in stereo (as it was 2 separate monitors) The monitor channels are 9 and 10 ("Anton IE L", "Anton IE R") ''

The issue: All input channels routed to these 2 monitor channels are coming into both meaning the level is right in the middle as it should be - EXCEPT for channels 17-21 (Violin, mandola etc) - they only appear in "Anton IE R") When checking with sends on faders it looks fine. Can anybody see what I am doing wrong? I have attached the scene

PS these 4 channels go perfectly to both left and right FOH

Lars
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. #2 by Craig Fowler on 1 Week Ago
    Ch17-22 are all panned L\R (odd\even) in the bus1-2 send. It implies that at one stage these channels were stereo-linked, so the sends were panned, then they've been un-linked, but instead of returning to a central pan, they remain hard-panned in that bus.

Select the channel, go to the sends tab, and use the encoders under the screen to fix the panning in that particular bus (different to the normal LR pan encoder.)
  3. #3 by Paul Vannatto on 1 Week Ago
    Hi Lars,

Attached is the fixed scene. The sends of these channels (17-21) were panned left and right.
    Attached Files Attached Files

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  4. #4 by Lars Damkjaer on 1 Week Ago
    - Craig Fowler wrote View Post
    Ch17-22 are all panned L\R (odd\even) in the bus1-2 send. It implies that at one stage these channels were stereo-linked, so the sends were panned, then they've been un-linked, but instead of returning to a central pan, they remain hard-panned in that bus.

Select the channel, go to the sends tab, and use the encoders under the screen to fix the panning in that particular bus (different to the normal LR pan encoder.)
    Hi

Thx again for your help. I Will try it out but I am pretty sure this is the issue THX!
  5. #5 by Lars Damkjaer on 1 Week Ago
    - Paul Vannatto wrote View Post
    Hi Lars,

Attached is the fixed scene. The sends of these channels (17-21) were panned left and right.
    hx again for your help. I Will try it out but I am pretty sure this is the issue THX! You guys are amazing