UMC204HD Rerouting

1. #1 by Pier Gaetani on 1 Week Ago

UMC204HD Rerouting

Hello,

Recently got myself a UMC204HD and have been able to record without a hitch. Got a couple of questions that I can't find answers for though:

1. Can I reroute the DAW playback to the headphone jack on the interface? Or can I only use the main out?
    2. If yes, does anyone have any clue if this is possible in Reaper? (And if possible, how?)

Thanks in advance.
  2. #2 by Joel Mitchell on 1 Week Ago
    I don't have the answer for you, but I'm in the same shape as you trying to figure out the UMC204.

In my Reaper DAW software, I can't get it to record 2 tracks simultaneously when I have cords plugged into both Input 1 and Input 2. I can hear on my headphones as I'm recording it live the items going in both inputs. However, when I play it back, I learn that the DAW software through the USB is only recognizing (and playing back) the sound that comes through Input 1.....And this happens regardless of whether the mono/stereo is pressed or depressed, either way.....So basically, it's like Input #2 is worthless.

Searching the forums and help section of my DAW, I'm not able to find an answer to this.