Favourite Presets?

1. #1 by Sean Fox on 2 Weeks Ago

Favourite Presets?

So I've ordered my VL3X this afternoon
    I have to wait a couple of weeks for it unfortunately as it's out of stock everywhere, but that gives me plenty of time to study the manual in preparation!

I was wondering if anyone had a shortlist of their favourite presets - ones which are usable out of the box? Nothing necessarily crazy, but stuff you would feel happy enough gigging with - maybe some nice preset delay/reverb/doubling.

I'm going spend time with every preset once I get the unit, but it'd be nice to have some ideas of what people find usable. Generally with multi-effects I find that the presets are not all that useful for me (I'm in an 80s stadium rock cover band), so I end up creating my own.

Also - Is there a place we can share our own patches?
  2. #2 by Musicmadmanharp on 2 Weeks Ago

Preset List

There so many ways to look at this .
    They are so plentiful that it's a wonder
    just how to attack all of the possibilities
    there ate to choose .

After a while you will see what works for
    you .

It's like taking a journey - the time getting [ there ]
    should be half the fun too .

The videos on YouTube are a good source to review for an idea

EZ :

HR
  3. #3 by Pet Gerbil on 2 Weeks Ago
    I would set the guitar and mic up, then quickly go through each preset. Strum a bit and sing a few la-la la's. Turn the doubling and the harmony pedals on and off for each preset and make a yes/no choice. If yes,make the preset a favorite (press the scroll wheel) and move on to the next.
    It will take a while but you'll be left with list of useable patches to tweak to taste.
  4. #4 by Sean Fox on 2 Weeks Ago
    Thanks guys, this is what I intended to do anyway

I just wondered whether anyone cared to share some of their favourite presets, and whether there was an online resource for sharing user created patches.
  5. #5 by Pet Gerbil on 2 Weeks Ago
    When you download the "Voice Support2" Software, There are some presets on there that you can download.

https://www.tc-helicon.com/Categorie...ogtrans(en|en)