How do you switch sample rates on the DL151 96 to 48 etc?

1. #1 by Lance McVickar on 2 Weeks Ago

How do you switch sample rates on the DL151 96 to 48 etc?

How do you set a DL151 to 48k? I believe they all come set to 96k, and the 152 has a switch on the front panel but the DL151 does not. I have been searching on here and can't find the answer.
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 2 Weeks Ago
    Hi Lance,

The 48K was added in firmware 2.5 and is accessed from the front panel menu. I would guess that the manual wasn't updated. You may want to confirm that with CARE tomorrow, though (contact info in my signature below).

Last edited by Paul Vannatto; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:41 AM.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Gregor Indergand on 2 Weeks Ago

Dl151

This is not true. My DL151 has the switches. An also do a search online for a pic.
    So simple.

Midas Pro2c, Pro2, Digico SD10-24
  4. #4 by Paul Vannatto on 2 Weeks Ago
    - Gregor Indergand wrote View Post
    This is not true. My DL151 has the switches. An also do a search online for a pic.
    Hi Gregor,

Welcome to the forum. Are you not thinking of the DL251 (which has a sample rate switch on the front)? Can you provide a link to an online pic that shows a DL151 with this switch?

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  5. #5 by Lance McVickar on 2 Weeks Ago

Dl151

Hi Yeah the DL 152 with 48 ins has the switch, the dl151 does not but has the menu buttons. My friend has two DL153s and he said they had to connect them to a PC to change the sample rate. Hopefully the updated firmware will let you change the sample rate from the menu buttons. I am thinking about buying two DL151s and the DNS9650 with dante card, in hopes of making a 48 input 48k remote record setup that I can control from my M32r. I know the M32r only supports 32 ins, but the dante card for the DNS 9650 supports 64 cahnnels at 48k . Looks like I have to buy all this stuff to find out if it will work. I like the small form factor of the DL 151 and dont need the outputs the other stage boxes have.
  6. #6 by Gregor Indergand on 2 Weeks Ago

Midas DL151

voilà
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. #7 by Gregor Indergand on 2 Weeks Ago

Sample Rate

there you go!

Main Menu

3. Sample Rate
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. #8 by Lance McVickar on 2 Weeks Ago

Sample Rate

Thanks guys,
    thanks for posting pics to confirm, much appreciated. So you can switch sample rates on the front of the unit via the menu system which is what I was hoping.
    Thanks!

Last edited by Lance McVickar; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:33 AM.