MR18 & Samsung Galaxy S2

1. #1 by Tom McWilliams on 4 Weeks Ago

MR18 & Samsung Galaxy S2

Using the Galaxy S2 with the midas MR18 app installed. Won't create a new scene , when you do new scene and save it saves over top of an existing scene with the name change. I also use a Samsung GT P52 and have no issues with that one so I know its not the Mixer. Anyone experience or can help?
  2. #2 by Kevin Maxwell on 4 Weeks Ago
    - Tom McWilliams wrote View Post
    Using the Galaxy S2 with the midas MR18 app installed. Won't create a new scene , when you do new scene and save it saves over top of an existing scene with the name change. I also use a Samsung GT P52 and have no issues with that one so I know its not the Mixer. Anyone experience or can help?
    I am sorry but I can't answer your question I can only guess. It sounds to me like a problem with the way the MR18 app is setup or being used. But you probably already know that. I struggled with Mixing station (written by the same person) and saving scenes on it when I played with it a while ago.

You might get an answer if you were to post this question in the X-Air section. https://forum.musictribe.com/forumdisplay.php?117-X-AIR
  3. #3 by Gary Higgins on 4 Weeks Ago
    On my samsung tab A, tapping the folder icon top right, you see Show, below it is the current show and name. Scenes below that, there is a "new scene" tab, tap that tab, a name of scene window pops up, and an option to save. If you have other scenes you can select them and load, edit, delete or save. I don't want to delete anything of mine to see the default settings again but will say that you MAY need to first save a show to see scenes, I'm not sure there. To save a show, when you tap the folder icon, up on the far right top of the window, tap "shows" and you can then see and tap the "new show" icon to do that.