Full reset of Harmony Singer2

1. #1 by Mark Strong on 12-08-2018

Full reset of Harmony Singer2

I can't get my HS2 to connect to VoiceSupport2, so hoping there's a "full factory reset" or somehow to refresh the unit without VS2? maybe power combination with button pushes? Thanks for the help!
  2. #3 by Mark Strong on 4 Weeks Ago

still no luck

I can't get any lights on the HS2 nor connection to Voice Support 2, either on MAC or PC. Could unit be bricked? Any next steps? Thx
  3. #4 by Mark Farrell on 4 Weeks Ago
    I can't get any lights on the HS2 nor connection to Voice Support 2
    Any chance the wall wart power supply is toast or not the correct one?
  4. #5 by Spencer Larsen on 4 Weeks Ago
    Hey Mark,
    You could give manually reloading the firmware a try. It's an attempt-at-your-own-risk kind of thing but has worked for users in the past.
    Here's the guide: https://kb.musictribe.com/musickb/vi...mpbox-firmware

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC Helicon,
    MUSIC Tribe
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
  5. #6 by Mark Strong on 3 Weeks Ago

bad switch maybe?

Thanks for the instructions and code. However, I can't get it into Boot Mode...

--Power on the pedal while holding down the footswitch and "Tone" button - this will start the pedal in Boot Mode
    --The top-right LED on your pedal will blink green for a few seconds, and then blink yellow when ready

The LED on the pedal does not blink. Could it be that the foot switch is bad? It makes no "click" sound as I'm used to on pedals. I used an Ohm meter and it goes from open to short when depressed. Not sure if that's normal operation?

I appreciate the continued help!