New X32 Rack went south in two hours.

1. #21 by Gary Higgins on 10-22-2018
    I would retry the whole deal now using an ethernet cable in the remote port of your mixer connected to your router or pc-and connect up to X32-Edit. Then use a usb cable from your usb audio card port to a usb port on your pc (with the correct drivers) for your DAW. It will require both cables if using X32-Edit and one of the 3 types of usb audio cards. You will likely connect to everything just fine. As for your Dante card, it only has ethernet ports and probably why you remember needing a specific ethernet cable for it-it has no usb ports. You will need another ethernet cable though to connect the mixer with your pc and X32-Edit.
  2. #22 by Jyrred Cook on 10-22-2018
    - Gary Higgins wrote View Post
    I would retry the whole deal now using an ethernet cable in the remote port of your mixer connected to your router or pc-and connect up to X32-Edit. Then use a usb cable from your usb audio card port to a usb port on your pc (with the correct drivers) for your DAW. It will require both cables if using X32-Edit and one of the 3 types of usb audio cards. You will likely connect to everything just fine. As for your Dante card, it only has ethernet ports and probably why you remember needing a specific ethernet cable for it-it has no usb ports. You will need another ethernet cable though to connect the mixer with your pc and X32-Edit.
    Hey Gary, Sorry and I'm now sure I was mistaking. I guess I've just had way too much going on lately. And It's been awhile since I've hooked things up, and I've got more gear than the law should allow, especially If I cant remember how to hook it up.....? I really haven't had any sleep in two weeks, because my elderly mother lives with me, and she got her flu shot on the 4th, and it kind of back fired, so she's been sick something awful, and It's been hell on me also. I do feel much better that their isn't anything wrong with my x32 You think you can help me with my mind ? Hell, I'm usually the go to guy on everything in my part of the country...., Don't know what's come over me. Really do thank you again though.
    I'm beside myself now.
  3. #23 by Gary Higgins on 10-23-2018
    - Jyrred Cook wrote View Post
    Hey Gary, Sorry and I'm now sure I was mistaking. I guess I've just had way too much going on lately. And It's been awhile since I've hooked things up, and I've got more gear than the law should allow, especially If I cant remember how to hook it up.....? I really haven't had any sleep in two weeks, because my elderly mother lives with me, and she got her flu shot on the 4th, and it kind of back fired, so she's been sick something awful, and It's been hell on me also. I do feel much better that their isn't anything wrong with my x32 You think you can help me with my mind ? Hell, I'm usually the go to guy on everything in my part of the country...., Don't know what's come over me. Really do thank you again though.
    I'm beside myself now.
    Sorry about all of that, is WAY more important than X32 stuff!! Very glad your X32 is ok though, maybe it can provide you some relief from more worrisome real life issues here and there. Works for me sometimes...