Continuous popping/clicking in IQ8 Speakers on Ultranet

1. #21 by Jim Lee on 3 Weeks Ago

Same problem with my IQ12

- John Anthony Deaton wrote View Post
    ...They sound great until they start popping/clicking continuously. They always click with the same timing like a metronome. If I turn them off and back on they will quit and if I send an audio signal to them that makes them stop as well, but after some time they will just start popping/clicking again. It is very frustrating.
    I'm having the same problem with one of the two IQ12's I just purchased. After an hour or so, I will get the same clicking, until I power the speaker off and on.

Have you or anyone gotten a definitive answer from Behringer Customer Care?
  2. #22 by Robert Lofgren on 3 Weeks Ago
    There is a beta firmware for the iq speakers being tested right now that probably will fix this. It will add some minor but well needed functionality as well.

I don’t know when it will be released, but it shouldn’t be too long.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Check the knowledgebase at https://kb.musictri.be/mghome

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #23 by Jim Lee on 3 Weeks Ago

New beta firmware for Iq speakers

- Robert Lofgren wrote View Post
    There is a beta firmware for the iq speakers being tested right now that probably will fix this. It will add some minor but well needed functionality as well.

I don’t know when it will be released, but it shouldn’t be too long.
    Thanks for that info. The IQ12 with the issue has firmware version 2.1 and the IQ12 has version 1.7. As I understand it, there was a hardware change that caused the need for version 2.1.

Do you think the future firmware updates be the same for both hardware versions?
  4. #24 by Robert Lofgren on 3 Weeks Ago
    Yes, all of the iQ-speakers will be updated.

- Jim Lee wrote View Post
    Thanks for that info. The IQ12 with the issue has firmware version 2.1 and the IQ12 has version 1.7. As I understand it, there was a hardware change that caused the need for version 2.1.

Do you think the future firmware updates be the same for both hardware versions?

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Check the knowledgebase at https://kb.musictri.be/mghome

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator