UMC404HD not showing up in Audio midi setup in High Sierra on my 2010 Mac mini

1. #1 by Andrew Turner on 07-12-2018

UMC404HD not showing up in Audio midi setup in High Sierra on my 2010 Mac mini

I have tried different cables, different usb ports, I'm stuck.

It does work through headphones, but it's not connecting with my Mac at all.

2010 Mac Mini running 10.13.3

I also can't get it to recognize my Line 6 PodHD300, but I'm not asking about that here.

It WILL detect an ancient M-Audio FastTrack and that can be set up to use in Logic Pro and Garageband.

I tried finding a previous question like this one and could not.

Any thoughts?
  2. #2 by Robert Lofgren on 07-12-2018
    Did this work prior to the 10.13.6 macos update? Im assuming that you are on the latest update...

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Check the knowledgebase at https://kb.musictri.be/mghome

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Andrew Turner on 07-13-2018
    Currently still using 10.13.3, downloading 10.13.6 now. UMC hasn't been detected yet.
  4. #4 by Robert Lofgren on 07-13-2018

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Check the knowledgebase at https://kb.musictri.be/mghome

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator