Does product registration for UMX610 still work ?

1. #1 by Cristian Udrea on 07-08-2018

Does product registration for UMX610 still work ?

Hi, first of all, sorry if this it the wrong place to ask.

I'd like to ask if product registration and benefits (extended warranty & Tracktion software) are
    still available for this MIDI keyboard ?

I bought a new UMX610 on 15 May 2018 and tried registering through the product registration page (https://www.musictri.be/brand/behrin...t-registration) but didn't get the follow-up e-mail.

Then I sent another e-mail to care@music-group.com a week ago, and got no response to that either. I attached photos of the product and proof of purchase both times.
  2. #2 by Cristian Udrea on 07-26-2018
    Hi, since there's be no reply for 2 weeks, then it's likely the registration procedure no longer works for this product ?
  3. #3 by Ken Mitchell on 07-28-2018
    - Cristian Udrea wrote View Post
    Hi, since there's be no reply for 2 weeks, then it's likely the registration procedure no longer works for this product ?
    Hi Cristian,

I'd recommend emailing Behringer support at CARECREA@music-group.com for assistance. I see no reason for them to remove a specific product from the registration process.

Hope this helps,
    Ken

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
  4. #4 by Cristian Udrea on 08-04-2018
    Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for the info, I'll try contacting the support at that address you gave me.
  5. #5 by Cristian Udrea on 08-13-2018
    Hi, just came back to say everything was solved after I contacted customer care.