White Noise? VL3X

1. #1 by David Delemont on 07-05-2018

White Noise? VL3X

Hi, I wanted to solve a question I have. It is normal that when I activate the Loop is heard some kind of white noise? I leave an example: https://youtu.be/5ejgcD9JfsE
  2. #2 by Spencer Larsen on 07-30-2018
    Hey David,
    Thanks for the recording! To me it sounds like the looper is recording an extra signal in with your vocal loop. The looper is capable of recording up to three input sources simultaneously: Vocal, Guitar, and Auxiliary input. It's possible to have the looper set up such that it's recording inputs you aren't actively using. So for example, you may only be using the microphone input at the time, but if the looper is set to record all three sources then it's recording silence on the other two unused inputs along with your vocals - but the silence isn't perfect silence, it sounds more like the noise in your recording. You can check how your looper is configured by going into the looper screen, then go into the "Util" menu, and then the "Input" menu -here you can set what gets sent into the looper. If your just recording vocal loops, then just set the input to "Voc" and you'll have much less noise in the background of your loops

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC Helicon,
    MUSIC Tribe
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.