inuke nu1000dsp bridged

1. #1 by Darrell Drysen on 06-13-2018

inuke nu1000dsp bridged

This has probably been asked but I could not find a thread. I know I can put the amp into bridged mono mode on the control panel, but do I have to make changes to the cable? Can I run a standard cable (1+, 1-) from channel A and daisy chain two 8-ohm subs? i want to get the most from the amp without blowing it up!
  2. #2 by Darrell Drysen on 06-19-2018
    BUMP-- I have a show this weekend...HELP PLEASE!!!
  3. #3 by Paul Vannatto on 06-19-2018
    Hi Darrell,

Welcome to the forum. If you look on the back of the iNuke, it clearly shows the cable pinout for bridge mode (1+ pos, 2+ neg). If you look in the manual (page 20), bridge mode can go down to 4 ohms. Two 8 ohm subs in parallel will show 4 ohms to the amp. Make sure those subs are in fact 8 ohms each. Anything less, could indeed damage both the subs and the amp (been there, done that...).

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator