M32 Edit for iOS

1. #1 by Scott Miller on 06-06-2018

M32 Edit for iOS

I am sure this has been brought up but I have not been able to find it in searches. Does anyone know if M32 edit will be put out for iOS? I find that using M32 Mix for somethings is better but have gotten use to M32 edit and in live situations it works better for me.

Thanks
    Scott
  2. #2 by Kevin Maxwell on 06-06-2018
    - Scott Miller wrote View Post
    I am sure this has been brought up but I have not been able to find it in searches. Does anyone know if M32 edit will be put out for iOS? I find that using M32 Mix for somethings is better but have gotten use to M32 edit and in live situations it works better for me.

Thanks
    Scott
    http://www.musictri.be/Categories/Mi...0B3I/downloads

Scroll down to apps.
  3. #3 by Scott Miller on 06-06-2018

Thank you

- Kevin Maxwell wrote View Post
    Thank you Kevin, I do have the M32 edit for Mac on my Macbook Pro. I just didn't know if there was any plans to make it available for the iPad (iOS). Of course Apple has different platforms for their different hardware.
  4. #4 by Kevin Maxwell on 06-06-2018
    - Scott Miller wrote View Post
    Thank you Kevin, I do have the M32 edit for Mac on my Macbook Pro. I just didn't know if there was any plans to make it available for the iPad (iOS). Of course Apple has different platforms for their different hardware.
    Have you tried the X32 version it is called X32-Mix, there is no reason that it shouldn't work.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/x32-mix/id542646451
  5. #5 by Paul Vannatto on 06-06-2018
    Hi Scott,

Welcome to the forum. As far as I know, there are no plans on porting the X32-Edit to the iOS platform. This app is designed as a full-fledge online/offline editor that can be used for mixing. The X32-Mix (for iPad) as well as the Mixing Station (for android) are designed as mixing apps only, with limited editing capabilities. I'm not sure whether there are hardware or memory constraints involved. But I do know this is how the X32 eco-system has been designed from the initial launching of the X32 nearly 6 years ago.

One option, if you are looking at having the X32-Edit on a smaller screen is to use it on a Raspberry Pi with one of the smaller screens available.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator