Behringer B12x update

1. #1 by Nico Baron on 05-03-2018

Behringer B12x update

Hi,
    I've recently bought a nice B12x.

It seems that the firmware is not up to date.
    I see i can find the new firmware on your site, but how to load it into the speaker?

Thanks!
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 05-03-2018
    Hi Nico,

Welcome to the forum. I don't have (or use) this particular speaker. But from experience with updating firmware of other Behringer products (X32, X-Air, etc), I would hazzard a guess that you simply download the firmware update (.dfu file), copy it to the root of a USB thumb drive, insert drive into the USB port on the back (top right corner) of the speaker and turn it on.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Nico Baron on 05-07-2018
    Thanks Paul, I'll try this quickly before sending a proper answer