Duplicator has low volume on the doubling effect

1. #11 by azfatboy on 07-30-2018
    Spencer,

Thanks for the patch. I've been using it for a while now, and frankly, I am not hearing a significant difference, let alone improvement in the volume of the doubling feature...

If I have the "loose double" setting maxed, it ought to be damn obvious in the PA. It's not. I can barely hear a difference between turning the pedal on or off. And again, I am comparing this to what I got with my VoiceLive 3.

Maybe I did something wrong, or I'm still doing something wrong, but fwiw, my original complaint remains...
  2. #12 by Spencer Larsen on 08-01-2018
    Hey AZFB,
    Can you please confirm that you're actually using the new firmware? If you connect your pedal to VoiceSupport, it'll show you (in the bottom-left) which firmware build it's currently running. I'm hoping you're still on the old firmware, because [we thought] build 19 is a pretty significant reworking.

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC Helicon,
    MUSIC Tribe
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
  3. #13 by azfatboy on 08-15-2018
    Voice Support 2 confirms that the pedal is running firmware 1.1.00 build 19
  4. #14 by Spencer Larsen on 1 Week Ago
    Hi again,
    I think we've identified the issue and fixed VoiceSupport so you can now get the new presets. Basically the new presets were in the Cloud, but VoiceSupport wasn't downloading them properly, it was grabbing older presets. I believe this disconnect has been fixed so if you try in VoiceSupport again the Cloud presets there should be the new one, please let me know if it still isn't working for you, but it should be fixed now. Sorry for the mixup, our bad!

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC Helicon,
    MUSIC Tribe
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.