Descriptions of the presets on voicelive play acoustic

1. #1 by Jason Bussell on 03-31-2018

Descriptions of the presets on voicelive play acoustic

I'm looking for a list describing the presets and how they are set up. For example, "Behind Blue I's", I'd like to see something like : medium chorus and grand hall reverb on the guitar, compression and gate reverb on the voice. HIT turns on 2 high harmonies" Does anything like this exist? Or do I have to go through all the patches one-by-one and try and figure out what each preset does?
  2. #2 by Ton Smits on 04-15-2018
    +1

That would be very helpful, now I also keep scrolling and testing until I find a good preset, and finetune that one. No clue what settings are under the hood for each preset..
  3. #3 by Walter Mohn on 04-17-2018
    - Ton Smits wrote View Post
    +1

That would be very helpful, now I also keep scrolling and testing until I find a good preset, and finetune that one. No clue what settings are under the hood for each preset..
    I have longed for the same information in the past. Count me in on this request.
  4. #4 by Matthew Brodeur on 1 Week Ago
    - Walter Mohn wrote View Post
    I have longed for the same information in the past. Count me in on this request.
    I started this spreadsheet on Google Docs. Hoping I'll have time to do more on it. Or thinking of just opening it up public and letting the hive mind fill it in.

HTML Code:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cR2000aQ2gfGtzvem6v3vRxR0c2xKvSJtprYPDkI0s/edit?usp=sharing
  5. #5 by Paolo Trulli on 1 Week Ago
    +1
    Having huge choice is like having no choice
  6. #6 by Matthew Brodeur on 1 Week Ago

Spreadsheet of PlayAcoustic presets

I have opened this up to be able to be edited by anyone that has the link now. I'm hoping people will have the time to go through and add to it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing