Using a Play Electric with a guitar amp.

1. #1 by Darren Turner on 02-23-2018

Using a Play Electric with a guitar amp.

Hi, is there any way I can hook the PE up to my amp and have the delays, verbs and modulations going into the amp fx loop and still use the overdrives and boost into the front of the amp?
    Also, why is the Spark booster not in this thing? It's the best clean boost on the planet!
    Also, can you make the TonePrint technology work with this, cause that would be cool!
  2. #2 by Spencer Larsen on 02-27-2018
    Hey Darren,
    Unfortunately PlayElectric does not have any kind of FX Loop separation, and it only has one guitar input, so this won't be possible. You have to treat it like a stompbox pedal, and choose whether to have it before or after the amp. Toneprint isn't likely to happen either, that's TC Electronic's baby and we here at TC Helicon don't have access to their codebase. There are however more presets available to download from our VoiceSupport 2 application.

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC Helicon,
    MUSIC Tribe
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
  3. #3 by Darren Turner on 03-07-2018
    Thanks for the response Spencer. I guess I'm just asking for a little too much, lol. It's confusing from a customers perspective as the unit includes some TC Electronics fx but not others :/
    I decided to run my unit in the loop of my Bluguitar Amp1 and it works great 👍