beringer nu-4 6000 not getting signal to b & d

1. #1 by Dave Wilken on 01-30-2018

beringer nu-4 6000 not getting signal to b & d

folks. i bought the nu-4 from sweetwater so i could run my boards monitor outputs to the nu-4 A & C inputs and then run 4 separate kustom ksc10m 8 ohm wedges. i set it up per page 9 of manual. outputs to A & C in set on mono and full range. only a & c monitors work. tried stereo-nope
    i of course tested each cord and wedge separately. all good. all from my quality daily rig. i can input to b & d to get them to work. but can't get signal from a & c to go to b & d.
    i tried ts cables, trs cables. steroe cables. insert cables. same thing.
    sweetwater tech ran thru my set up and then sent me a new amp. same damn thing. so it's got to be on my end. unlikely that both amps are bad. the only way i can get all four wedges to run is to put monitor outputs to a&c then house outputs to b & d. i don't want to use splitters on the monitor cords. i want the amp to do what they say it can.
    any thoughts. i'm going nuts. i'm not a newbie, i'm an old lifer. i should be able to do this.....
  2. #2 by Jon Goad on 02-01-2018
    Try setting to Mono, but you may still need to turn up the B & D knobs on the front of the amp to get signal to the B & D speaker outputs. I think the Mono mode basically just splits the input signal from jacks A & C and also sends them to B & D, but you still have to turn up the input knobs on all 4 channels to get sound from all 4 outputs.