Two little things that annoy me a LOT >.<

1. #1 by Marcos Santana on 01-14-2018

Two little things that annoy me a LOT >.<

1 There should be an option to make ONLY the BodyRez part of the guitar sound global IMHO most people use the same guitar all night . Imagine wanting to change a little the eq o compressor settings and having to change 50+ presets ONE BY ONE...or at least have the option to "apply change to every preset".

2 Something that really infuriates me...I make every preset delay/reverb decay and predelay follow the bpm of the song...So imagine how frustrating is when every time you change the type of reverb it also changes the decay time... I would love to be able to LOCK a setting when auditioning the different variations of the same type of effect.
  2. #2 by Marty Cansler on 01-21-2018
    Hi Marcos,
    You might try setting the guitar on the global setting and purchase a switch 3. This could be used to turn on/off guitar effects like delay, reverb and chorus. This way if you made an eq change, it would be for all presets (which would only be vocal).

Cant offer any suggestions for number 2. Most of these functions are only available on the more expensive units like Voicelive 3.