Dublin TCX118B Settings

1. #1 by Russell Alexander on 12-28-2017

Dublin TCX118B Settings

Hello Everyone,
    I am looking for processor settings for the Turbosound Dublin TCX118B Sub. I can go by the specs posted online to get me started but I would like the proper crossover slopes and any Eq settings. I have contacted Turbosound ten times now and can not get an answer so I am about to return it. The EASE file only has the full range boxes not the subs. Please can anyone help?
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 12-28-2017
    Hi Russell,

Welcome to the forum. I just downloaded the Acoustics Data file from the TCX118B Product downloads site (https://www.musictri.be/Categories/T...0BJ2/downloads) and you are correct that it does not include settings for the TCX118B. Unfortunately I don't have any info on this sub and all my contacts are on holidays until sometime next week.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Russell Alexander on 12-28-2017
    Thank You Paul. Glad to know im not crazy. I redownloaded it like three times just to make sure i was not missing something. Cant imagine they would release a box before they got any tunings. I have not fired it up yet because i am waiting for the settings. But on paper the box looks great so i am hopeing it sounds good.
  4. #4 by Paul Vannatto on 12-28-2017
    Another option is to contact CARE (contact info in my signature below). I'm not sure if they can help with this or not.

For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
  5. #5 by Russell Alexander on 12-31-2017
    I have multiple calls and emails out to them. Still have no response. I realize with the holidays it is going to take a bit longer but why not clearly post these parameters on their webite or in the product manual like 95% of other manufacturers. Hopefully one of your contacts are able to help. On another note i did fire it up on Friday and for a bandpass box it sounds really good with just a generic crossover. Surprisingly tight bass with alot of thump at the same time. The box was well thought out and designed very well. If Turbosound steps up and gets me the recomended settings i may just get a few more.
  6. #6 by Russell Alexander on 01-05-2018
    Well it looks like I am going to return the TCX118B and move in a different direction. And it will not be a Turbosound product due to their lack of support. I have emails and phone calls out to support and zero responses. Thank you Paul for the assist. I wish this box would have worked out for me but i can not and will not use a product from a manufacturer that will not provide speaker tunings or support for that matter.
  7. #7 by Paul Vannatto on 01-05-2018
    Sorry Russell, but my main contact is still on holidays (until Monday IIRC). Wish I could help more - just bad timing.

Paul Vannatto
  8. #8 by Russell Alexander on 01-05-2018
    Still time then Paul. I wont get to returns until next week sometime. I just cant believe i have not got any kind of responce whatsoever from anyone in three weeks. I would love to use their Dublin series on a few projects but am turned off by support as of right now. Thanks again for the assist.