Duplicator freeze

1. #1 by Daniele Oneta on 12-12-2017

Duplicator freeze

Hello guys,
    two weeks ago I bought your great pedal but... The second time I used it I had a big issue, the volume started to lower, the lights began to flash and lowered and no output from the mic.
    I turned off and on again it worked for few seconds and it stopped again.
    The pedal was powered with batteries, they are new and still charged. I haven't the power adapter.
    Please, give me an ASAP support, I have a big gig on December 31 :-O
  2. #2 by Spencer Larsen on 12-20-2017
    Hey Daniele,
    Your description of the problem sounds like the batteries died. The pedal needs at least 300mA of current to run, so while the batteries may still be able to power a flashlight, they probably don't have enough juice left in them to power the Duplicator. In our tests here we've found that 4 new AA batteries give about 4 hours of play time, so after two sessions with the pedal that sounds about right. Can you please try the pedal again with a new set of batteries to confirm it still works? If you're going to be gigging regularly I highly recommend getting a power supply for the pedal.

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC Helicon,
    MUSIC Tribe
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
  3. #3 by Daniele Oneta on 01-15-2018
    Hi Spencer,

thank you for your reply, I confirm that the issue were the batteries slightly discharged. With the power supply (I am using 1000mA) is all ok!

Thank you