Power supply for Mic Mechanic 2

1. #11 by Monty Colvin on 08-14-2017

Resolution?

Was there a resolution to the original poster's question? I have a similar issue.
  2. #12 by Ignacio Gali on 07-06-2018

Same problem

I have also the same problem. I switched the pedal on and worked fine, after some minutes it stopped working remaining in bypass mode with all leds in permanent red with our responding to any button
  3. #13 by Jim Feniello on 12-04-2018

Mic Mechanic 2 - AC Power require batteries?

I have a new Mic Mechanic 2, and an AC power supply, 9V, center negative, plenty of current... When plugging it in, i only get a red blinking light. If i put batteries in, it works, and it continues to work with the AC adapter then plugged in. Are batteries required to be inserted even when using an AC adapter to complete the circuit? If not, what else could be the problem? I check the power supply with a multimeter and it's supplying 9v and the polarity is correct.
  4. #14 by Spencer Larsen on 4 Weeks Ago
    There are some 9V power adapters out there known to not work with our stompbox pedals, however the symptom is that the pedal just won't power on at all. If you're getting blinking LEDs on your pedal, something is likely wrong with the pedal itself and not the power adapter, in which case please get in contact with our support team for further troubleshooting.

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC Helicon,
    MUSIC Tribe
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.