What will I get, if to replace VL3 internal memory card on large ? for example will I

1. #11 by Robert Lofgren on 08-22-2018
    The sdcard inside the voicelive is not your average sdcard that you can buy off the shelfs at your local drugstore. It is an industrial spec’ed card with much better stats and reliability.

If you ever replace the sdcard expect it to be less reliable over time compared to the factory fitted card.

Fitting a larger capacity sdcard could help with reliability though. The reason being that all of those unused memory blocks will be used for remapping your data when the memory cells wear out.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Check the knowledgebase at https://kb.musictri.be/mghome

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  2. #12 by Vincent on 11-16-2018

Are all the presets, backing tracks etc contained on the SD Card?

Hi have a VLX3 with all my presets and backing tracks that needs to go in for repair. If I pull the SD card and put it in a new VL3X will all my data (presets, backing tracks, etc) be there?

Also with regard to the good info on the Acronis back up, can you please let me know the hardware you used? Will it work on a Mac with an SD card reader and which SD card did you get? Thanks!
  3. #13 by Harrmut Hillmann on 1 Week Ago

Swap SD card questions

Like Vincent I'd like to know:
    Where can I get a working SD card (in my case for the VL3 Extreme?
    Does the Acronis Software work on a Mac or a Virtual Windows machine on a Mac?