X32 Android App

1. #1471 by Paul Vannatto on 06-22-2018
    - Spence Woodford wrote View Post
    Otherwise, can someone remind me how to remove the password from the 'No restrictions' option, please?
    If I remember correctly, David stored that password in the last routing preset (100). Simply delete that preset. If it isn't the routing preset, try the channel or Effects last preset.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  2. #1472 by Christian Speier on 06-23-2018
    - Spence Woodford wrote View Post
    So, I think I've mostly got my head around the new Layouts, but the one think I can't figure out at the moment is how to get custom Buttons to appear when I have restricted Mix access to specific Busses.
    This doesn't seem to be possible. Probably because you would be able to circumvent the restrictions in restricted Mix access with custom buttons. You can enable bus processing access in the global setup though.
  3. #1473 by Jeff Sloan on 07-05-2018

Scroll Request

I just worked with an XR12 yesterday on both Android and Apple using the XAir app.
    I noticed that in Android, you have to set up custom layers or edit the ones there to show what channels you want, and if you want more than 12 faders, you have to tab between pages.
    But
    On Apple, the faders can be scrolled "dragged" from one side to the other, feeling pretty natural.
    Can we get the Android to be able to scroll like that?
    And yes, I do mean in Mixing Station, but in XAir as well...
  4. #1474 by Andrzej Kijanowski on 07-11-2018

Record/Play Input Blocks

When I open the app in the Offline mode mode there is a veeerrrryyy nice option to have a quick shift between "Record" and "Play" Input Blocks routing settings. But, when my device is properly connected, this option disappears; checked with three completely different devices (Lenovo, Huawei and Alcatel).
    Bug or pilot error?
  5. #1475 by Paul Vannatto on 07-11-2018
    Hi Andrzej,

That option is only available for the X-Live card. Do you have that installed in your X32? If not, that is why it will disappear in Mixing Station.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  6. #1476 by Andrzej Kijanowski on 07-23-2018
    - Andrzej Kijanowski wrote View Post
    Bug or pilot error?
    It was my mistake, I should get used to wear glasses when checking the firmware version numbers After updating, it all started to work