logiciel eq design for my ultracurve 8024 ???

1. #1 by Richard Gouin on 02-06-2017

logiciel eq design for my ultracurve 8024 ???

bonsoir à tous , je recherche le logiciel eq design pour mon 8024 , impossible à retrouver sur le site ; c'est vieux mais quand même ...
    behringer me renvoi ici suite à une demande à ce sujet , mais ce téléchargement est introuvable = pas cool ...

si quelqu'un aurait la bonté de me dépanner ... merci d'avance !!!
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 02-07-2017
    Bienvenue Richard,

Unfortunately my written French is not very good. So I will respond in English. The Ultracurve 8024 is indeed around 15 years old. Fortunately I had one of these at one time. So I probably have a copy of the editor at home. If I do, I will post a link to it for you. The editor was only for Windows and it may or may not work with Win7 or Win10.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Richard Gouin on 03-27-2017

thank you very much !

I just read your message! If it is possible to send me this link of unloading, it would be very useful to me. Good day, still a big thank you!
    - Paul Vannatto wrote View Post
    Bienvenue Richard,

Unfortunately my written French is not very good. So I will respond in English. The Ultracurve 8024 is indeed around 15 years old. Fortunately I had one of these at one time. So I probably have a copy of the editor at home. If I do, I will post a link to it for you. The editor was only for Windows and it may or may not work with Win7 or Win10.
  4. #4 by Paul Vannatto on 03-27-2017
    Hi Richard,

I'm still looking for it. It maybe on an old backup DVD. I'll post a link when I find it.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  5. #5 by Andrea Toni on 04-25-2017