Product Registration

1. #1 by Sterling Daniels on 10-25-2016

Product Registration

Hello, I ordered the Xenyx Q1202USB online through Guitar Center. I have been trying to register the device online, but the registration form requires me to upload a proof of purchase file. I have no idea what I am supposed to do. What file am I supposed to upload? I chose this product over others specifically for the software advertised with it. If someone could help me get past this hurdle, I would appreciate it greatly.
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 10-25-2016
    Hi Sterling,

Welcome to the forum. Just an FYI, I had to move your first post out of the Announcements section since that is restricted to staff use only. For registration issues I would suggest you contact CARE (contact info is in my signature below)

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator