Wireless noise

1. #1 by John Whalley on 06-21-2016

Wireless noise

Hi - when I plug in my Alesis wireless system I get a noticeable amount of noise from my BXD12 combo. I don't get this with any other amps that I use. Any suggestions as to why this is or how it can be solved?

Thanks
  2. #2 by John Whalley on 07-09-2016
    Anyone??????
  3. #3 by Robert Lofgren on 07-09-2016
    What alesis wireless?

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Check the knowledgebase at https://kb.musictri.be/mghome

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  4. #4 by John Whalley on 07-10-2016
  5. #5 by Robert Lofgren on 07-10-2016
    Wow, 15ms latency?!

I have never seen that device. Does it make that noice when the receiver is turned off.

Is there any difference if the transmitter is turned on also?

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Check the knowledgebase at https://kb.musictri.be/mghome

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@musictribe.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  6. #6 by John Whalley on 07-26-2016
    No noise when switched off - noise when the receiver is switched on.

To be honest I've ditched it now as I've tried using it with a noise gate and the signal has to be cut so much that it's really unusable, also with the input gain dialled back and master turned up but still no use.