PDA

View Full Version : Update Firmware Issue

dalewaite48
10-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Having an issue trying to install new 1.9 Firmware. Have in loaded and unziped on flashdrive. I follow instuctions on how to install by inserting flashdrive with power off and then starting back up and it's suppose to find new update and install it. Does not work, I even tried drifferent flashdrives. Need help

dalewaite48
10-05-2012, 04:23 AM
I have been told by Behringer that I need to use a faster flash drive to install update's. I have ordered one called "Life Time" from Guitar Center. That is the flash drive that Behringer recommended. I will post when I receive it and if it solved our issue.

Bob Harvey
10-05-2012, 05:57 PM
I just received my X32 today and had trouble with updating the firmware on two flash drives.

After several tries with each flash drive, it dawned on me to NOT unzip the folder.

Shazam ... it updated just fine.

It's supposed to rain here in Central VA on Sunday. Too bad ... guess I'll have to stay inside! :lol:

dalewaite48
10-05-2012, 06:05 PM
spongebob wrote:
> I just received my X32 today and had trouble with updating the firmware on
> two flash drives.
>
> After several tries with each flash drive, it dawned on me to NOT unzip the
> folder.
>
> Shazam ... it updated just fine.
>
> It's supposed to rain here in Central VA on Sunday. Too bad ... guess I'll
> have to stay inside! :lol:
I was told by Behringer that I HAD to unzip it first or it would not load. Maybe I will try and not unziping it.

dalewaite48
10-06-2012, 12:42 PM
I did what someone had blogged as to not unzip the new update file and it loaded the first time and updated our board. Thanks for the idea.

Gary
10-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Behringer's release notes said that some flash drives aren't detected on power up and I had to change the sample rate to reset the board while powered up with the flash drive installed and that worked to update it.

Gary