PDA

View Full Version : Updated iPad Gui

Jason Nowka
09-21-2012, 04:10 PM
The new updated iPad Gui is Wonderful!!!

There is one issue or bug, the Gui does not seem to be finished on the Matrix side, along with the Main, the fader buttons are clear, and I can not run the faders up or down, as well naming and color functions do not seem to work either.

Thank You,

Jason Nowka

Henry Klein
10-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Same here, the app is nearly useless atm. Losing sync even if there is a stable network connection, have to full close once Ipad goes into sleep mode. To be serious the earlier version was working fine for thing I woukd like to do with it: monitor mix on stage. But as long as it isnt stable we can leave the Ipad in the pocket.

Henry

Mitchell Bergen
10-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Behringer people: When will the iPad app be released that will let us control the master LR? That entire page is grayed out.

Thanks

Mitchell Bergen
10-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Please Behringer folks, let us know when the ipad app will be usable. At this point, for mixing with the board at the side of the stage (corporate events), I may have to keep using my Presonus 24.... The ipad app is solid. I really, really want to use the X32 but...

Thanks,
Mitchell

Bob Farrer
10-03-2012, 08:17 PM
It only displays the first/default scene. For our needs that is an issue, or when we change bands, venues, I wil have to save over the first scene everytime in order to use the iPad app.
Otherwise, I like it much.