PDA

View Full Version : X-Touch Compact and iPad apps

Sam Spoons
03-14-2017, 10:13 AM
Will the X-Touch Compact control X32-Mix and/or X Air-Mix? I have asked this a couple of years ago and it didn't back then. I have n X32 Compact and Rack and would like to have a wifi FOH mixing station (it would be totally wireless if the X-Touch could be battery powered but it isn't......). I think it can be done with X-32 Edit on a laptop but, given that the touch screen on a tablet is so useful for many things, and an iPad is much more compact than a MacBook Pro..... I would use the camera connection kit to connect the X-TouchC via USB.

And the same question but for X Air-Mix and my newly acquired XR12?

Failing that does Mixing Station for Android support such?

Richard YClark
03-14-2017, 03:02 PM
Someone somewhere here on the Forums has successfully used a Korg Nano Control plugged in via a USB OTG connector to an Android tablet and Mixing Station. Apparently MIDI support in Mixing Station is excellent.

Sam Spoons
11-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Just bumping this as i'm back to trying to find a way. Has anybody successfully used an X-Touch to control and android tablet and Mixing Station (or X Air-Mix as I now have an XR12)?

Or for that matter used an X-Touch Compact to control an XR12/16/18 via USB, LAN or Midi?